Sunday, October 4, 2009

Interlude No.1: Gambittized

A few weeks ago I visited one of my favorite blog sites chiefofaffections.blogspot.com and seen a video post that stuck with me for awhile. Anytime I was having a bad day or one of my "pause of creativity" moments, I would play this video. It was created by a lady name Nina for the "Bova International Festival Of New Images"(BovaImagesFestival.net). Most of all my samples are from inspirations....so why stop just at "crate diggin'"?

Interlude No. 1

Interlude No.1 from Nina. on Vimeo.



My result of this inspiration, the beat I flipped from it.

Elements(Courtesy Of Interlude No.1).mp3 - Gambitt

...Shout out to Little Miss Knobody for posting this vid on her blog.

::::Leaves Kinetic Card::::
:::Explodes:::
::Gambitt::

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management