Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life Without Phone Or Internet

Rough....need I say more?
This is the reason of my quiet time. Using the library computers are better than nothing but it limits me far as my music(finding music to sample, downloading new beat-kitts, keeping up with music, spreading out new music, getting in touch with my other artists other than my main artist, etc). It's hard enough to get on a free computer when I can.

The music came to a stop for a moment mainly because of depression and no new inspirations. Thankfully my girlfriend knocked me back into my place and I've been knocking out a few beats again...mainly using samples that I've already flipped but from my early days of beat making. Knocked out a beat with no samples that is pretty nice, just gotta re-tune it....I don't like how it sounds on the system of the car(Six 10 inch subs, mind you). The dude P.A. is doing good far as I know...which is my only artist I've heard from since the death of my internet.

No one is hiring here....and it's way pass pissing me off. Hopefully if things go in the direct that P.A. and I are looking at, I'll be in ATL sooner or later. I hear finding a job isn't as much as a problem....at least better than my chances here. If you not goverment involved in this area, no one is looking to hire you. Specially being all the college students have snatched all the summer jobs.

Tried selling studio time but the local artists I've been speaking with apparently weren't serious enough. I've had 3 no-shows. smh....whatever, there lost and I will double the charge if they come across me and asked for studio time again.

Well....to everyone, I'll politic w/ y'all at better times.
Peace.

1 comments:

all grown up said...

awwww things will get better i know it:)...everythang happends for a reason something bigger and better is in your future if you stay dedicated. But you tryna make it out to my city i see atl on deck lol. gud luck hope you make it....but also i wanted to let you kno me and another friend are in the process of making another blog im bout to make it now you should check it out when we get everything together i plan for this blog to be big lol hehe:)

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management