Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Silence Is Golden..I Mean Platinum...Gold Is So 80's



^^Original Cover....Going to change it the day I finish out the project^^

Finding it...odd that a few people have shown interest in me finishing my vocal project. *shrugs* I mean, it will be what it will be but confidence wise I'm not on some "it's gonna be amazing" or whatever hype that most artists spill about their music. All I can truly say is that I'm not taking my time for nothing. I didn't want to just throw anything out there and label my name on it. I've could of been put out a project early this year with the songs I had finish but I tell you this.....garbage it would of been. Based on my flow at the time, my delivery...and my selection on beats that I wanted to use and how I wanted to pin them out.

Two of my people's should be making an surprised feature...I'mma chill on that for now.
Underground-hip-hop-soul with a bit of aggression is almost complete.

Oh...and the project will DL as if it had two projects instead of one. But the "DontSayIDidntWarnU" project is only about 12 tracks.

HeHah. You'll see. There's been something missing for a reason.

4 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I'm sure your vocal project will be good. Especially since you're taking your time on it and not rushing anything. Make sure to let me know when it's ready!

Gambitt said...

thanx :) and I will music-buddy.

Eyesofphases said...

I'm looking forward to the project

Gambitt said...

@Eyesofphases

...coolies, motivaaaaaated!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management