Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I-420



Fail into a zone when I was making this beat. Some of my favorite relaxing times is when I had a nice car worth cruzin' in(I miss my Integra and my Cutlass), and grab some riding music and blaze a sweet. Night riding, cell phone off and just thinkin about.....nothing that I would normally think of sitting around. Can't wait to get another whip this summer. The fuckin "whodue" is about to submit sooner or later.
Anyone that digs my beats get @ me. Trying to get some of these recorded on by anyone who could do them justice. I'm out for the night.


Interstate 420 - Gambitt

::Leaves Kinetic Card::
:Explodes:
JayBlayde/Gambitt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's good? thanks for the birthday wishes :D and yea...about the smoking; i was getting burned out on it i duno but the stuff i have now [midgrade] is pretty good :D i duno i guess i dont want to smoke as much *shrug* but its all good tho....just slowing down a little

holla back and i LOVE riding around with the music on and blazing [i dont do it often] but it does help and turning the cellie off [yeah] :D

Anonymous said...

Man that beat is nice....nothing more i can say its just dope....

Gambitt said...

^^thanks for the feedback my dude.

Joe Cool said...

We should do a mixtape/project
2gether
b4 da end of the year

AIM: smittycoolmusic

hit me up

Cool?
Joe Cool

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management