Monday, February 1, 2010

Random Dilla Gem Pt.4



This beat is therapeutic. There's not a whole lot to it but just enough to get a vibe from it. This one finds itself into many of my different play-lists for different moods. I'm thinking about uploading a few Dilla beats on youtube that I've recently got a hold of that aren't on there already.

Anyway, back to the music. I will have another project uploaded from my boy P.A......finally smh. Was suppose to been have one up but the person who was suppose to mix it hasn't yet....so...we did another one and mixed it on our own. Sometimes you just gotta go in and handle business yourself. I refuse to sit around and wait for someone to do right by there word.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management