Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Normal Sin"

NORMAL SIN - SHow TuFli from clasSick Chris on Vimeo.



If you don't know him yet...meet my dude Show Tufli. With his team and himself of course, they've been working hard on getting him the exposure that his music rightfully deserves. Keep an eye out for him. If you haven't notice, to the right of this blog is an EP titled "Period"...check it out. I've had the pleasure of the homie using two of my productions in part with that EP as well. More on the way.

Show, what up.
Chris "No $leep Get Money", what up my g.

.....now, back I go into my crate of samples...got some work to do with a new direction to aim for. More music on the way my people.
Peace

-Gambitt-

1 comments:

Eyesofphases said...

This is sick, the tracks on the playlist are banging too

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management