Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Stuyvesants


I was on wuxflux.com a few days ago digging a post of Chris Turner'S music. Dude is dope...has that 70's soul feel. Anyway, I was really feeling the productions so I searched a little more.

The Stuyvesants got some serious soul beats. I went to their website and downloaded the instrumental project "Brooklyn's Finest"...I was not disappointed...rather surprised actually. Here's one of my favorites...



...check the website...it's a must for underground Hip-Hop heads. If your a Dilla-head like myself, I'm positive you will digs the instrumental project.

thestuyvesants.com

-Gambitt

3 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

The Stuyvesants are definitely where it's at! I love that old school meets new school soul. "Brooklyn's Finest" has been on repeat for some time now. You should also check out Flwrpt's blog if you haven't already!

Gambitt said...

?? what's address???

Eyesofphases said...

This is one of the best beat tapes dropped this year. The web address is www.flwrpt.com

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management