Monday, May 4, 2009

Look Dead Into The Center...


...and there lay the illusion where I get lost from the world.

In one of my zones. Looking into the inside of the world while escaping my own. Then is where I find myself sometimes getting lost into the weed. Its better than pure depression. Being happy is only a state of mind....as well as depression is only an illusion.

Thats my slogan for 'O9.....depression is only an illusion.
Later....

::Leaves Kinetic Card::
:Explodes:
Gambitt state of mind...but still I am who I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you I do this every night! Just me, the weeds and my headphones :D

MATTER FACT, Im fint to get on it in about 10,9,8,7.... lol

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management