Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day Two Of No Beats



This is messing with me more than I thought that it could. Of course since my headphones broke I cannot making any music and its driving me fucking nuts. All of a sudden yesterday I got a brain storm of sample ideas. Friday, 45 minutes before the headphones broke I started on a beat sampling Nas' "Queens Get The Money".
Let me tell you, that shit was ill just not quite finished yet but its about 75% complete. Then the headphones shorted-out later while I went for a walk to my people's spot.

It's been like 4 or 5 times I'll open up the FL Studio program and then remember that I currently cannot hearing thing...smh......

The pic is my mindstate....charged up and waiting.

::::Leaves Kinetic Card::::
:::Doesn't Explode:::
:Gambitt:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management