Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He Went "Afro Samurai" On Him...

Myself, a fan to the art of the samurai sword, I found this very interesting.



My man said damn the gun, I'm bringing the sword back to the game. Yes I'm a bit insensitive to the victim...because he was a thief and I don't mess with thieves. If I recall back in the early samurai days and even in some Roman times from different stories or what not, if you stole with your hands your hands ended up getting cut. The old school irony of that happening in the current day life is just wild for me.
And the thief was said to have hit the guy's house earlier in a robbery of two laptops and a PS3. The laptops is one thing...but the PS3....yea....you cannot go around stealing PS3's my dude. The ones like myself that take full advantage in owning a PS3 using it to it full capabilities...that's like stealing 6-7 things in one. So I understand dude breaking the sword out....smh....but that's just me.

If I ever meet dude I'mma call him Hattori Hanzō lol

::::Leaves Kinetic Card::::
:::Explodes:::
:Gambitt:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management