Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catch Up To Jae Alz...

My boy been going on his musical tornado rush.
So here are a few gems from the "12 Songs & A F*ck U" promo-album that I was lucky enough to be a part of and a few other new recent gems. I'm not saying this because this is my peoples...but it is an body of a classic hiphop album. Don't trust me? see for yourself...

1st, one of my favorite new gems. Shout out to the homie Villian on the production, I see you.


2nd, me behind the beat on this one...also,catch this one on SoultapeLvL2 coming soon.


3rd, another Villian produced track also...


4th, produced by me...SoultapeLvL2 gem also...


Now, a few Gambitt produced gems from the promo-album "12 Songs & A F*ck U" ...click the link for info on how to download the album...







...for more music or info on the homie Jae, go here.

::::Leaves Kinetic Card::::
:::Explodes:::
::Gambitt::

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management