Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Track Of 2010



To be honest...their hasn't been a whole lot of anything that came out this year in the regards of Hip-Hop that blew me away other than underground projects. It's depressing for some one like myself who grew up on mid-90's Hip-Hop and then to hear what we are force to listen to. The light at the end of the tunnel finally got brighter when Joe Budden released his "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn 4 The Worst" last October. Not the best of the Mood Muzik series but a great add-on. Along with good lyricism, Joey has those deep thought breaking tracks. I suppose it depends on the listener if those tracks will effect you or not.

The track below is one of my favorites to have been introduced to my headphones.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management