Thursday, May 21, 2009

Police Been F%#!ing Up In 'O9



.....this year is the most I done seen videos (from there own cams by the way) of police beating people or doing something they shouldn't be doing.

You know those "World's Wildest Police Chases" or like the Spike TV joint "Disorderly Conduct", right? Either at the beginning or the end of the show they always say something like "...we show you this footage to teach and inform the American people of the truth that happens in our streets and hope this will help to prevent it."

Why in the fuck they don't never air the videos where its the cops that doing foul? I mean, don't they think America should have knowledge of this? And its damn sure enough videos of cops fucking up.....this year alone if I had to guess, I done see at least 15+ clips of some cop doing something that is completely over board with whatever present situation this year....maybe 70% on worldstar alone but from everywhere on the net.

Someone that I was politicking with about this said "well, there's a few bad apples in ever group rather it be cops or gangs. They can't see what every person is capable of doing far as abuse in power."
True, I won't knock that.

BUT.....there should be heavier consequences for cops that abuse there position.
Just about from every clip I seen the cop either retires or the most, get fire like from the video above. Like word, its like that? How the pigs not get no time for something that if I would of done, I'll got the book thrown at me for it.....fuck it, the damn libraury cause they bury us in jail on slim shit.

Said it once, I'll say it again. I hate pigs and super-pigs with capes on(the judges).

::Leaves Kinetic Card::
:Explodes:
JayBlayde/Gambitt

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management