Thursday, July 9, 2009

Something Else I'm Looking Forward to...




I been an on and off Wu fan for years. I'm madd picky about there music but I got faith in Raekwon for "OB4CL2". Cause this joint been discussed for years and he released a few joints before this finally came to light.
I heard one track with him and Busta Rhymes & the shit went hard as hell.

I also heard there maybe a "Verbal Intercourse 2" on there. Any real hiphop head knows about "Verbal Intercourse" with GhostFact and Nas. Rae and Ghost verses were hot but that's one of Nas' best verses, period. He went in for glory or nothing with that verse.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 is scheduled to hit stores Tuesday, September 8th.....and it better. It got pushed back too many times this year alone.

...and I also liked how they retro'ed the new cover from the original "OB4CL" covers....kinda gives me more faith in it. Like he putting in this much effort for it.

:::Leaves Kinetic Card:::
::Explodes::
:Gambitt:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management