Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Found A Gem To Start Off The Day...



Was in the middle of some early morning crate diggin'...which I normally do at 1am-6am but for some odd reason my sleep schedule has went back to normal. Anyway, found this funk/soul band called Brothers Unlimited and got a hold of an hard to find album entitled "Who's For The Young" released in 1970. I like it! "Life, Dreams, Death" is my favorite song. This is the type of 70's soul/funk that I wish I could find on command but it happens on my lucky nights...well, mornings in this case. I am sampling this track right now. Take a listen for yourself.

-Gambitt-

1 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I just listened to a few tracks on Youtube. The were so good! Mad funky and soulful. Great find!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management