Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Classic Dilla...




Got my new Dilla album today and this shit here bangs. There are some Dilla heads that would go off on me for saying this but I think this is his best collection of work. Its hard not to get caught in the beats, some epic sounds outta this albums. Favorites joints for the moment are "9th Caller", "Mythsysizer", "10000 Watts" and "Kjay & We Out". If your a true hip hop head or a new producers that needs motivation, get this album. This shit is making my beat-ideas go into overdrive.

Bout to go and try to finish one up matter of fact.
I don't like to leave things unfinished before I start on an new idea.
Dividing my time into the "Soultape" project and to crank a few ideas towards P.A., coo young cat that's into the art of real hip hop. Respect that, cause I don't meet many cats who do lately. Not far as working with them anyway. Normally the niggas around this way locally on some stuntin', I go this hard and rant about everything that I don't do this isn't true to what I speak about......yea.......like to run them niggas over in I-66 if I could.

To those local rappers....
wake the fuck up.
Quit being so blind to your own ignorants.
Just wait....
Got some thought provoking shit for all that.

:::Leaves Kinetic Card:::
::::Explodes::::
:::::Gambitt:::::

1 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I haven't had a chance to listen to the entire album yet, but I'll be sure to note the tracks you said were your favorites. Good stuff thus far!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management